Options

Trouble dealing with Customer Support. Need help.. . .

Hi! I'm new to this forum but I've been an active player since the game was released. Right now, I'm not sure what else to do with my issue. Around February, I experienced a glitch in the game where whenever I would try to collect coins I earned from selling ingredients, the coins would just disappear. I would tap on the ingredient I sold, I would hear the coins sound it makes and the coins would flash but that's it. The coins were never added to my account. This happened more than 10 times and I've sent CS multiple messages about this with screen shots to prove my claim. I should also mention that this happened during the ingredient drop event. Basically, I lost thousands of coins because of this glitch. CS just gave me an apology and said they will let the game developers know about my issue.

After the last update, I didn't experience the glitch anymore. I still sent CS messages asking to be compensated for the thousands of coins I lost. They ended up giving me back only 500 coins because according to them, they investigated my account and found out that I was not missing any coins at all. I messaged them back and explained what happened (for the nth time). I told them they were not gonna find any missing coins because they never were added to my account. They just disappeared. The CS agent, for some reason, replied with some kind of troubleshooting steps and telling me to make sure that I have enough space on my device, etc. It had no relevance whatsoever with my issue and I told her that. I asked her if there is any way that someone else could look into my issue. Someone who knows something about the game perhaps. She then replied that they already gave me 500 coins, and won't give me anymore.

I guess what I want to know is if there is a way that I could communicate with someone else other than "Mary". If any of you have any suggestions what I could do to get them to understand what had happened. Is there any way for me to be able to communicate with someone in charge if only to tell them to please improve their customer service because their service has not been that good as of late. I'm also a member of the GRD FB group and there are a lot of us complaining lately not just because of the glitches in the game but because of the way CS are handling our issues.