Options

Where has the Gold Event gone!

The Gold Event was flashing up on my screen all day yesterday, now a Freeplay will be starting later today instead to make up for issues some players have been having.

The problem is, I have just been on facebook and even the players who have lost all their progress are unimpressed by a freeplay game, what is the point when everything is gone.

The facebook post says "As a special thank-you, the Free Play event will run on Wednesday and Thursday." A special thank you? I want my Gold event, this is ridiculous! No one wants this special thank you.

It appears that it was originally planned AFTER the gold event, on Thurs/Fri, but they replaced the Gold Event instead, great idea (!)

I am hoping that we will get a Gold Event all weekend to make up for this, I really hope it hasn't been s****ped and we have to wait another fortnight.

Comments

• Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I was hoping they would both happen at the SAME time! I agree though, would much rather have a gold event instead of free play.
  • Options
    TkdteoTkdteo Registered Users 5 Posts
    This sucks. I was waiting for the gold event also. Free play just happened this past weekend. I didn't really need it for another two days of the week. I'm disappointed if this is how they chose to make up for the glitch in the game....
  • Options
    Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I'm glad you said something. Once again I thought I was losing my mind!
  • Options
    Abigail YYAbigail YY Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 15 Posts
    I also miss the gold event