Options

New Venue !? WHEN !?

Just wondering if anyone has info on a new venue ?!? It's been quite some time since CC and everyone's still waiting for the social hub too:( ....

Comments

• Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Customer care told me the social hub should be available for all in May. I am hoping a new venu will be included with the update. I am starting to stockpile gold and coins to be ready :)
  • Options
    chefniddochefniddo Registered Users 11 Posts
    M0M wrote: »
    Customer care told me the social hub should be available for all in May. I am hoping a new venu will be included with the update. I am starting to stockpile gold and coins to be ready :)

When did they tell you that the Social Hub would be released to all in May? Was it recent? I asked them but they said that they didn't know when it would be rolled out.
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Back in March. Hopefully the release of it hasn't been pushed back.
  • Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    On the Play Store it just gave everyone a hint that it will be updating pretty soon, as it said that it updated on May 4, which is today and they always do that when its getting close to release a update.
  • Options
    HollyduncsHollyduncs Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just wondering if anyone has info on a new venue ?!? It's been quite some time since CC and everyone's still waiting for the social hub too:( ....

What's the social hub ?