Options

Upgrades

To get the most stars what should you upgrade first? Food,decor, or appliance? Is there an order that will get me better bang for my buck? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    LordArkanaLordArkana Registered Users 4 Posts
    I usually upgrade some decor first, because even if you have the best appliances and quality food, if your customers can't wait a few seconds without storming off, you won'tbe able to serve them. So getting patience decay and patience boost seems like the best choice at first :)
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    LordArkana wrote: »
    I usually upgrade some decor first, because even if you have the best appliances and quality food, if your customers can't wait a few seconds without storming off, you won'tbe able to serve them. So getting patience decay and patience boost seems like the best choice at first :)
    Hmm, I do exactly the opposite and rarely upgrade decor that only gives patience bonuses. When startng a new restaurant, I upgrade appliances and food as much as I can. Some levels are hard to complete unless you have, say, second grill or oven. And food upgrades give you more money. (Usually I do upgrades with best ROI on gold first)

For decor, I upgrade Counter (because it keeps the customers moving) and those items that improve tips or give more ustomers (if that's becoming an issue). But different restaurants and game habits might call for different actions. I'd suggest to observe what is holding you back (are you runnng out of time? Serving customers but still not getting enough?) and decide from there.