Options

Best ROI on Auto-chef boost?

I have several beef canapes that give us Auto Chef for the game but am not sure what / where would be the best place to use them. Because these take forever to make, obviously I'd like to get my money's worth. :)

In Burgers I only have 2 levels with less than 5 stars. About 15 in Pizza. Lobster is half way done and I just recently started Delish and Prata Toscano.

Should I save the canapes for later or would they help significantly in one if these restaurants?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    I think the best thing to do is to save them for an episode of any restaurant, that you can't get the 5 stars, no matter what you do. You've tried other boosts with that last episode still stuck on4 stars, but can't get the 5th. I would try to combine it with a free happy hour event, to get you over the hump.

Thats how I use them. They even help when you already have autochef turned on for that restaurant.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Canapes provide 100 coins each - the most of any VIP dish alongside the autochef boost. Use it to get the tougher 5th stars in later episodes or E10 of a season which always rewards gold for 5 stars.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Canapes provide 100 coins each - the most of any VIP dish alongside the autochef boost. Use it to get the tougher 5th stars in later episodes or E10 of a season which always rewards gold for 5 stars.
    that's a good idea! I've been stuck on and had given up on completind Dragon's Bowl, I can't quite get that last sliver even with Happy Hour, but I'll try that next time!
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Ok, thanks for the replies, everyone!