Options

Can we change our name?

I noticed a couple of friends of mine changed their names. I would LOVE to change mine. I picked it off the cuff, when I thought I wouldn't be playing much. Well, now that I am totally addicted, I want a real name. 😝

Comments

• Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Sometimes when there is a connection error when entered the social hub/duel screen you are asked to enter your name. I wonder if that's how they did it. But I would be careful with that because there is a possibility that you can loose your progress (I haven't tested it and won't do that).
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    SlyostSlyost Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks! Yeah, not worth losing progress!
  • Options
    A few more of my friends have changed their names. About 5 or 6 now. GLU, what's up with that?
  • Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    A friend of mine changed his name when the "What should I Call You" screen appeared, and all of his progress started over. Unless you just started and want to change your name that's good, but don't try it if you have a'lot of progress.
  • Options
    Thank you, FusionGalaxy!! Ok, won't do it! I was playing Cooking Dash ..... had every restaurant, most of the chefs, gold and all the upgrades....and last Fall lost ALL my progress. For no reason, that I could tell. Huge bummer. Do not want that to happen again....ever!