Options

Disappearing Duels

I don't known whether I got an especially buggy version of this game, but it never seems to end. The duel section was always buggy, but lately it's even more frustrating (and that's saying something). I often can't do duels at all, nothing happens when I click in the button. Or I can do one duel, then have to close and restart the game to start the next one, and so on.

As if that wasn't annoying enough, open duels simply disappear. This morning, I had seven duel challenges. I did three, left the game, came back after an hour - all open challenges are gone. I challenges two people to a duel, leftnthe game and now - all gone. I had a message that my duel results were there, but nothing. No results, no open duels, no added points. It happened before, but now it's really bad - in total I had eight or nine duels vanish today!

I won't even bother contacting customer support, because that has never brought any results.

Does anybody else have these problems?

Comments

• Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    It's probably because their are too many background processes and causing your device to get laggy and overheated. Download Developer Options and swipe all the way down to the bottom and you should see something that say's background processes, tap on the square box beside it and you should see a check, then on the next one (which should be right under the first one) tap it and tap the first one which say's no background process, and your done. If this doesn't work, check your internet speed.
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thank you for your advice. I tried it, but it didn't help, unfortunately. Internet speed is excellent and I never have any problems with other games, just with this one. This morning, all my friends were gone once again (always happens in the night from Saturday to Sunday) and bots filled their spaces. Four open duels were gone.

Right now, one challenge disappeared as did another open duel. These problems (disappearing duels and friends) just started a while ago, without me having changed anything on my device, so I can't imagine that it is a device problem, especially as this is the only app to cause diffculties. It's very frustrating, it would be a great game if it was playable.