Options

Lucky Langoustine Season 6 Episode 5

Oddly enough, I can't seem to get 5 stars in this episode. I have most coin related upgrades except for those with very low ROI. So far I tried combinations of Fast Feet, Rush Hour, Frenzy and that one with extra coin for drinks but always come out short, even after serving all customers. Even in the recent happy hour event I came up short. :(

I've finished all episodes except for 10 in the last two seasons in the restaurant. Usually Fast Feet with the drink dude worked like a charm but not in this one. Any tips on this? What worked best for you?

I really don't want to throw any more gold into this place since I'm almost done. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    I have the hard time with the season 6 in LL (especially last two episodes). My setup was: 100% food, decor min tips 2nd lvl, max tips fully upgraded, fully upgraded counter (eat speed). Appliances: everything fully upgraded but Dispensers lvl 2.

For the preps I've found that Ginger Noodles (extra time) + Fast Feet/Acquacotta (insta seasoning). I've completed those with Happy Hours and when the Noodle VIP appears two times (extra 14s).

PS. That was my setup for the last episodes because those have been literally the most difficult for me so far.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks for a reply! There is definitely something about this restaurant and last episodes! i have better luck with Fish and Chips one, even with less upgrades. I'll try again with extra time boost when we have the next Happy Hour event. Thank you!
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I've finally won 5 stars in this level. Used the same combo, Fast Feet + extra coin for drinks. This time I just got lucky and VIPs showed up twice, which gave me the much needed extra coin.