Options

Another notification improvement suggestion

Frequently, when I start the game, the whole "cascade" of notifications appear at the top of the screen. These could be about chef duels or some stuff I don't even know because I never get a chance to read them. The notifications appear in such close succession that I can't see what they say. Then the last one (usually the useless "duel results are in") just overwrites the rest of them.

Please either give us a chance to actually read the notification or maybe don't show so many redundant ones. E.g. for chef duels there is already an indicator on the button. Is it really necessary to show 'so and so challenged you' pop up in addition to that?

Kindly consider improving how the notifications appear in the game. This is in addition to the request not to show any notifications during the episodes or duels.

Thsnk you!

Comments

• Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    My game almost always shows inaccurate notifications upon starting it up. It shows the inspector picture in the upper right corner for a few seconds. The it goes away. He wasn't actually scheduled to come yet. Gordon will tell me an event is over on an event day during the event, then soon after that state the event is on. There are more, but you get the idea.