Options

How much gold you get in the "tip gold" event

Not sure if I'm just very unlucky or there is more to it... I'm curious - how much gold do you usually get during the "customers tip gold" event?

I just used up 10 vip dishes and got 1 gold. No gold from ordinary customers. In the last event, I got 1 gold from ordinary customers and maybe 5 from VIPs.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    I only got 1 gold, I didn't know about the event because I didn't get a notification until 2 hours before the event ended. I just hate it when the game doesn't tell you when a event is coming.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Some venues and episodes tip gold while others don't. Play around and when you find some that tip, stick with them in rotation.

To answer your question, last event I got 54 gold in tips and only used VIP boosts when dueling or fulfilling Group Goals. I played intermittently during the event, not returning immediately when my supplies recharged, but (when not dueling) I DID stick only to the episodes that I found gave gold.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    msbaskmsbask Registered Users 9 Posts
    This weekend is "all customers can tip gold" in Gastroyacht Pacifica. I played all of Season 1, using boosts for half the episodes, serving all customers and getting all 3 stars in each episode. Not one bar of gold. Also, the game is not showing that I served all customers in any episode. Really annoying. And seriously not cool that they advertise that customers will tip gold and they don't.
  • Options
    msbask wrote: »
    This weekend is "all customers can tip gold" in Gastroyacht Pacifica. I played all of Season 1, using boosts for half the episodes, serving all customers and getting all 3 stars in each episode. Not one bar of gold. Also, the game is not showing that I served all customers in any episode. Really annoying. And seriously not cool that they advertise that customers will tip gold and they don't.

Make sure the special event icon is showing on your screen when you play. Mine constantly toggles on and off during events. Very annoying! But I just quit out and renter and wait until it appears before I begin playing for whatever bonus is being offered. It has always been that way for me -- sure wish they'd fix it!!!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    PS: I just played episode 7 of every season in GP without VIP boosts and 1-2 gold dropped in every season except 1 and 2 (meaning seasons 3-6 dropped gold for me).

For the record, I have previously completed GP with all 5-star gold, not sure if that makes a difference. It shouldn't but it may...

- SuFe718
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    That's from the gold event month ago, but from the last one I've got around 30, mostly because I've been on vacations and cannot attend the event so much.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)