Options

The most out of duel bonuses

So I think I'm a decent player, but some people I duel are getting 100 or more coins than me. For example I usually get 1950 or so in pizza paisan with fast feet, rush hour, and tasting spoon, but I have opponents who get around 2030 or so. How do I get that extra bit? I know this has happened when I have not made any mistakes and I am serving two items at a time. What am I missing or doing wrong? What are all the possible bonuses you can get in a duel? Is it better to serve half an order to two people then the other half or each customer one at a time with both hands full? I know this may not be clear but anyone knows where to find a page that explains how to maximize your bonuses to win duels, I would be very grateful. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Sometimes it is just a matter of timings & prepping. Sometimes using Super Gordon, 0.5s later means loosing possibility to serve that last drink/starter to one customer before time out. Sometimes you can get some ingredient on the way to other station and drop it on the other and have the dish prepped before it's needed.

Or maybe it's a matter of tips you get vs other Chef.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)