Can't access social area again

I keep getting connection errors to my social area again. Can't access or complete any goals. I spend more time waiting for problems to be fixed and closing in/out of the game than I do actually playing it.

Apologies to all all my friends for not helping this morning!

Comments

• Zhen20Zhen20 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here ): And during free gold event ): Admin come on
  • TexascTexasc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too. Is it a bug? Or is it maintenance?
  • rjdavrjdav Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too, and it's during the free gold event. What's going on?
  • Jackie1016Jackie1016 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't access social either and its one of my daily goals today to complete a social
    Group goal
  • McCheffyMcCheffy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Having the same issue here. I can access duel and farm market, but social says check my connection settings.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Me too. I was able to access it 6-7 hrs ago (luckily, to complete a Collect 8 Recipes goal I began last night although I couldn't enter to collect the prize) but it's been down ever since.

At first, it was just the goal tab that would not load, messages/gifts/friends were okay but then the whole social hub went kaput!

As another poster mentioned, there's no problem accessing the dueling area or market (for a change!). I wish they'd change the message to acknowledge the problem is on Glu's end, rather than the default "check your settings" message implying it's on our end!

Apologies to my friends for not being able to complete goals.

- SuFe718
  • AmandaJBAmandaJB Registered Users 3 Posts
    Keep getting network error messages when trying to open social hub....such a waste of time.
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I'm gonna scream! My social hub is finally working again, but I didn't get credit for serving 10 extra time dishes. Argh. The ribbon was on the bottom of the world map. I chose this social goal because it matched my daily goal, which I got credit for. This game is starting to wear me down with its quirks. I don't want to have to double and triple check that a group goal is working. It should simply work.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that everyone. Our team was aware of the network errors this morning and resolved it around 11 AM Pacific Time. I've let the team know that these errors are unacceptable and hope that we can continue to work on reducing these occurrences.

M0M: So sorry to hear you didn't receive the credit for it. Please contact Customer Care and let them know. Hopefully they'll be able to assist you further.