Options

Ingredient store is down again - Network error

It's a middle of the prep event and of course, the ingredient store is down again. No items for sale, network error, the usual stuff. :( Been like that for at least an hour.

Looks like Gordon Ramsay need to yell at someone to speed up and get better servers! And while you're on it - change the message text. It's not my network that's a problem. I have 200 mbos, should be enough to run a mobile game for cripes sake.

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! If this happens again, can you try toggling your wifi off and on and let me know if that works for you?
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm not an expert on this but if all other games work fine and I have fast speed cable connection - what difference would this make? If there was a problem with my wifi would it not manifest itself in other applications too? Sorry but this just seem like an irrational advice... If a car does not start it won't help if you open the door and close again.

When I close the game completely, it should establish a new connection with a server. Connection quality is not driven by the fact when wifi was reset last time.

By the way, this issue resolved itself in a few hours without me making any changes. Which again points out the issue is not on the player side.