Options

Duel Network Error - missing event!

I am getting a Network Error when I try to play duels. This is annoying as it is the free duels today and I haven't been able to play it all afternoon. The fact that I get a Network Error also means I can't buy more supplies with tickets so can't play right now. Any idea when this will be fixed as I am missing the end of the event?

Answers

• Options
    ktbettyktbetty Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here -_-
  • Options
    LeavenLeaven Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still having the same issue.
  • Options
    ChiefcookChiefcook Registered Users 10 Posts
    Me too - really annoying. I've messaged a complaint but not had a reply.
  • Options
    ChefmideChefmide Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same problem! I can't duel back, I asked that this event is brought back early this week to compensate us players!!
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys. Thanks for letting us know about this. The team is aware of it and looking to fix it as we speak.
  • Options
    saunderdsaunderd Registered Users 10 Posts
    glad I wasn't the only one - I had the same issue but whenever I report anything I just get told it must be my connection error. I have 3 ways to connect (2 wi-fi's at home and my phone too) so if anywhere has a problem I always have 1 which is usually my phone that is most reliable.

Having Glu come back all the time with the same line is not ok and never get recompense or gifted.
  • Options
    newjammynewjammy Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have been experiencing this error for four days. I've missed two daily challenges and have had to forfeit at least 8 duels....frustrating
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that newjammy. Are you on a Kindle by chance? If not, please contact Customer Care and let them know. They'll be able to help troubleshoot.
  • Options
    manxmistmanxmist Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am not ignoring my friends group goals but I am unable to play chef duels or arena do not waste your hearts etc asking me to complete as cannot do so been nearly 3months now.WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!will I get my money refunded that I have spent?????
  • Options
    Hey there manxmist. Are you on Kindle?
  • Options
    manxmistmanxmist Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes I am is that the problem and if so why?had no problems until the last update
  • Options
    Hey there manxmist. We know that Kindle has had issues with the Chef Duels. We're sorry for the inconvenience but rest assured that the development team is aware of this.
  • Options
    buzz32buzz32 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Are people still experiencing problems with the chef duals? I understand there are issues with the kindles, which is what I have. I am just getting tired of not being able to complete the daily duels..
  • Options
    CathyGCathyG Registered Users 10 Posts
    Buzz32 it's been choose to 2 months and no fix for this issue so don't hold your breath.  I haven't spent a penny on this game since the error because the Chef Fuel Arena is the best part of the game and because I can't complete daily goals.