Options

No option to send hearts after completing daily goals

dizzblnddizzblnd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
 When I first started this game about a month ago there was an option to send send hearts for completing  daily goals. Now that option is not there for me but my friends can still send me hearts for completing their daily goals . anyone else experiencing this. Any ideas how to fix it? I've done all the standard things except uninstalling. I don't have Facebook so I'm afraid that all my progress would be lost if I uninstalled I've cleared the cache I've closed out all the other apps on my phone I've restarted my phone I've done all of that as requested by tech support but they are no help. 

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that dizzblnd. I don't really recall this feature so forgive me if I'm getting it wrong. Are you talking about sending hearts in the social hub or specifically completing the achievements to receive the bonus mystery box?
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I can't send a heart either after completing goals but plenty of my friends send me a heart for completing their goals. I feel kind of bad that I can't send one back. It has been more then a month for me.
  • Options
    Hi mike. Thank you for responding so quickly 😊. Not the group goals. After the Daily Goals are completed, there wss an option to send hearts to all of my friends. Now that option is gone. But a lot of my friends are able to send me hearts for completing the Daily Goals.  I am still able to send hearts for group goals that I have completed. 
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know about this! We haven't had any new updates so I'm not sure what happened for this to disappear. I wonder if it's auto gifting when you complete your daily goals. Nonetheless, I've passed this along to the team. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Thank you so much Mike! I appreciate your help😄