Options

Great look

appujohnmathewappujohnmathew Registered Users 2 Posts
New site does have grt look

Comments

• Options
    TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    John how r u?? Long time no talk to. This new site is awesome. Enjoy
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • Options
    AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Nice to see ya john.
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • Options
    TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    AY420 wrote: »
    Nice to see ya john.

420 hows things.......:D
    I start training a nurse tomorrow. And Christians school has a field trip tomorrow to theChildren's Museum...lol
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • Options
    ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    nice groovy looking chewie avatar Turpin...

Hey Ay! how are ya....

Nice of you to come by Appu...
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • Options
    Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hey, I love your avatar. Lol. The laid back wolf....nice.. Whaaaaat. Could that be dr. John up there? Hello , good to see you.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • Options
    AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Hi guys.... I'm good mostly, somewhat. Looking forward to interesting threads from dr. john...
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • Options
    alison3492alison3492 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ok.... How do these 5 stars ratings appear on these threads? Is it automatic when it gets too many chatters convo on it? Pardon my asking I'm just observing...
    Sign up with 642-887 - exam for getting 700-501 - exam - free-braindumps.net testking courses exam and Stanford University. We also provide best Hodges University and Keiser University with guaranteed success.