Options

Paying for Glu Credits

ShadowDragonShadowDragon Registered Users 7 Posts
Just wanted to share my experience with anyone else out there that may experience the same issue that I have regarding the purchase of Glu credits.
I purchased Glu credits on 3/20/2012 and the system in place to pull $ from a bank account is incredibly prompt. Seconds after the purchase my account was debited but I was still waiting for my glu credits so that I could further enjoy the Glu games that I had downloaded and started to enjoy. After reviewing the forum about the issue I was having I searched everywhere for a phone # that I could call to get some assistance with my glu credits not showing up on my account as promptly as my bank account was debited. Couldn't find anyway to contact anyone via telephone so I put in a ticket as recommended by the forum. Didn't get any kind of response for over a week and finally decided to dispute the charges with my bank and google wallet who the purchase was made with. Of course this took many more hours to accomplish. During the dispute process I did happen to stumble across a phone # provided not by Glu but by google wallet. The # is 4158006100 however do not bother calling this # as I did multiple times and left messages containing my ticket # and personal phone # and not once did anyone bother to respond. I was able at this point to find this forum and registered thinking that maybe just maybe I could get in contact with someone who knows how to assist a customer. I honestly think that someone is going to attempt to resolve my issue tonight on the 29th of march. Over 9 days after making my purchase. Just wanted to put this out there as submitting tickets and calling the company seems to be a waste of time. Save yourself the many many hours of waiting while very frustrated and register on the forum and post here. Hopefully my issue is resolved soon and if for some reason I did something incorrect to complicate the process of getting my purchased glu credits to me I will be reposting to hopefully assist future customers of this company from having to go through the same painful process as I have been through. I sincerely hope that the situation is corrected and that the customer service for the glu community can see fit to provide me some sort of extra due to the time I have spent trying to resolve an issue that I strongly feel I had no part in creating. I have made online currency purchases from many different companies and have never had an issue like this before. Honestly I was starting to think that the glu company had gone out of business and I would never hear from anyone about my purchase. Thank you glu forum moderators for finally assisting me as I was really starting to lose hope.

ShadowDragon

Comments

• Options
    JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    I see many players ask by the admin to file a ticket. Well it helps if whoe reads the tiket actually respond back. For playerswho plays the game casually without buying real money will meet with problem like game resets, hangs and funny thong going on your credit. For those who buy costly (usually happens for expendive item, cheap item sometimes), you be prepare for loss of in app purchase.
    From filing tiket is a waste of time if you have the time and patiently waiting everyday, your inbox has reply. You can write and write or file many times, but getting a reply is like if the issue is favorable to reply. I had expereienced so many times that i learn to caution buying and let go the game if it requires many money to go on.
    Francis blame on apple and ask players in some post to write to apple. I dont even know what he means. Did glu receive the money? If they do, they must be responsible to work with apple to make sure gamers purchases are sent. Not blaming or asking players to write to apple.
    Look at the forum? The general section is shut down for a month until 17 apr becos they cant handle spams.
    Nothing is free in glu. You think you may get free glu credits but THEY DISAPPERAR MYSTEROIUSLY and THE COST OF ITEMs so high. Tips bout grind glu credits not very helpful until glu resolves this 2 problems which exist day one.
    The customer care can say what they like but if you had spent $100 of items and they resset or never came through, then you file tiket but no reply when you wait each day for your inbox, you know you had BEEN SCREWED.
    My advise: buy cautionly ( if possible dont). You think you can test the system by buying less expensive item. Like i said, cheap items dont have problem. It's the expensive item. A glitch or programmed behaviour?
    Glu can say what they want but if you are screwed, you will understand what i write.
    A useful tip for any glu new players