Options

Help pls!

TrustPTTrustPT Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everyone i hv a SÉRIOUS PROBLEM . I was supposed to start all games with 0glu credits. But ALL MY GLU GAMES HAVE -54457 GLU CREDITS! Need help fix this pls cuz I CANT UPGRADE MY WEAPONS IN GUN BROS 2 PLS HELP!

Comments

• Options
    Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hi. Don't panic. Glu has awesome admin. Now that you have put it out there. Someone will point you in the right direction. These guys do an awesome job..BTW Nice to meet you and welcome....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    TrustPT wrote: »
    Hi everyone i hv a SÉRIOUS PROBLEM . I was supposed to start all games with 0glu credits. But ALL MY GLU GAMES HAVE -54457 GLU CREDITS! Need help fix this pls cuz I CANT UPGRADE MY WEAPONS IN GUN BROS 2 PLS HELP!
    Don't worry, you can submit a ticket and CS will help you. It may take up to 48 hours for someone to respond, so hang tight.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
  • Options
    TrustPTTrustPT Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thx guys... i really want to reset my glu credits back to 0 :'(
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Trust. Did you try the restore located in the "Customer Care" forum under the following thread? [h=3][Android] Glu Credits balance showing zero[/h]
    There are instructions and a link to a little restore app that will bring you credits back a lot of the time when this happens. It is worth a shot at least. It happened to me last week and this little app restored my credits. Just be sure to follow the instructions, which are really easy. I wish you the best of luck.
    And there is customer service too that will be able to help. They will probably ask you to try this restore app first though, from the previous experiences that I have had. Good luck!!!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    PanchitthuPanchitthu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please , link payment info with i banking so that we can buy pakages easily .
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Panchitthu wrote: »
    Please , link payment info with i banking so that we can buy pakages easily .

We don't have any say in what payment methods are used. this is all handled by the App stores (Apple and Google). Your account on these stores allows you to select a method of payment, the choices are presented per the App Store offerings. In other words , you need to ask either Apple or Google to add that type of payment to their billing system.
  • Options
    JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Why is your forum so full of spam? And where is everyone? You should active points for add friends. This forum is so boring compared to old one. Nobody comes here except many spamers?

This is no the new experience i was hoping for. No tips, no friends and lots of spam. Do you have to shut down forum becos of spam? Pls consider activate points for adding new friends ;)
  • Options
    Jangrik wrote: »
    Why is your forum so full of spam? And where is everyone? You should active points for add friends. This forum is so boring compared to old one. Nobody comes here except many spamers?

This is no the new experience i was hoping for. No tips, no friends and lots of spam. Do you have to shut down forum becos of spam? Pls consider activate points for adding new friends ;)

Thanks for your concern. There will be no points as we announced already. This is not the same as the old forum.

There are no spammers now and when they come, they get removed.

Now you have asked about this 3 times already in 3 separate threads. Can we put this to bed? Spammers come, we remove them, you enjoy the forum, end of story. This question has been answered. Thanks! Enjoy the community and thanks again for voicing your concern, we have it under control.

Take care!
  • Options
    JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thks. You must send lots time here?
  • Options
    NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    ask a simple question and fracis already not patient..what can filing a ticket do? what is the longest wait for a reply to a ticket filed? you don't know or you are lazy again! stop being LAZY with you jobs. You get a knock on the head and sacked in where I work for being LAZY!!
    Glory to the Motherland
  • Options
    Hi Nikolei

Thanks for your feedback. We will send it to our quality control so we get rated on our performance. I'm sure this will really help improve our service.

Take care!
  • Options
    feedback? you customer care and still need to send players honest suggestion to quality control to get rated for your performance? you want to know first class customer care? file a ticket on anyting to itunes customer support. yeah, there is your performance rating. fast, friendly, helpful and meaningful.
    no feeback here francsi and no free meals. if you can help players honestly apart from telling them to file a ticket or shut one of your forum for one month, you must be a joke already to want to get your performance rating?
    Glory to the Motherland
  • Options
    Thank you for your feedback, we will ask for the free meals for sure. I think it will help. Take care!
  • Options
    foolish employee. mades a joke of valuable advices. your forum is as good as you. take care should be you!
    Glory to the Motherland
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.