Options

Hey folks!

sissybratsissybrat Registered Users 8 Posts
Love the new site! Anyways I'm Sissybrat, or sis...I play CKZ2, EW2, and DHR. I love killing zombies, and pretty much anything that gets
In my way in game lol! It definatly helps me unwind and de-stress after a long day of putting up with life's everyday crap lol. Well, that's me..how bout you? :D:cool:
GIRLGAMER,The best girl for any guy, even the one's who aren't big gamers. She's not high maintenance, she's happy just sittin at home with you teamin up and playin some Ew2 together. The best part is that she won't get mad at you for playing games too long. She will listen and be interested in the first time you bought a streetsweeper, because she appreciates a good story. other guys don't like how non-girly she is, but are secretly jealous of you cuz they want a girl that can kill zombies 2!

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    sissybrat wrote: »
    Love the new site! Anyways I'm Sissybrat, or sis...I play CKZ2, EW2, and DHR. I love killing zombies, and pretty much anything that gets
    In my way in game lol! It definatly helps me unwind and de-stress after a long day of putting up with life's everyday crap lol. Well, that's me..how bout you? :D:cool:

I work in a call center and definitely it is not a walk in the park. Games, anime and comics/manga are my past times and stress relievers.

Right now playing mostly Android-based games, particularly CKZ2. I do have a Bug Village and another village based game. Unfortunately, my Bug Village reset itself and I'm back to square one. Gave up on redoing it since I have already spent about 4 months before it went kaput. :(

Just waiting for updates on CKZ and sharing anything that can be useful.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    Have you finished ckz2 yet?
    GIRLGAMER,The best girl for any guy, even the one's who aren't big gamers. She's not high maintenance, she's happy just sittin at home with you teamin up and playin some Ew2 together. The best part is that she won't get mad at you for playing games too long. She will listen and be interested in the first time you bought a streetsweeper, because she appreciates a good story. other guys don't like how non-girly she is, but are secretly jealous of you cuz they want a girl that can kill zombies 2!
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Welcome sissybrat! I love your signature. That is pretty awesome!!! You are right on the nose with that too. lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    shanny wrote: »
    Welcome sissybrat! I love your signature. That is pretty awesome!!! You are right on the nose with that too. lol

Thanxs Shanny! The new forum is pretty great, and I'm liking the atmosphere! The last game forum I was on sucked bad...no names but it wasn't a glu game...an ya I put that signature up not to be confused with the girl that plays games...and also to clear up the fact that just cuz my name is sissy doesn't mean I don't kick some Zombie arse! Lol :p
  • Options
    Now you're talking my language!!! I love kicking zombie butt!!!!:p lol
  • Options
    sissybrat wrote: »
    Have you finished ckz2 yet?

I am just waiting for updates and checking how you can finish missions with just the bare essentials. I mean not everyone has the patience to scrimp andsave gold soim looking on what are the best ways for new players to enjoy the game. Kind of hard i tell you. Oh well. At least it helps tire enough to get sleepy given my slight insomia.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    Now you're talking my language!!! I love kicking zombie butt!!!!:p lol

Yep, zombies deserve one good thing - a couple of good shots to the head to keep them dead - permanently.
  • Options
    lol. I am a zombie nut!! Zombie movies, books, GAMES!!! haha

(hmm..I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I rarely sleep and I feel like a zombie myself most of the time. lol I know what you mean about insomnia)
  • Options
    lol. I am a zombie nut!! Zombie movies, books, GAMES!!! haha

(hmm..I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I rarely sleep and I feel like a zombie myself most of the time. lol I know what you mean about insomnia)

Well i do work in a call center and i normally survive with just 3-4 hours sleep but even after work i still cant sleep immediately. Have you read the book on the zombie apocalypse - World War Z? I got myself a free epub download.

Off topic- Many of the threads in the CKZ2 forum are mine. That shouldnt be much of an issue right?

Cheers to you and Sissy.
  • Options
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Well i do work in a call center and i normally survive with just 3-4 hours sleep but even after work i still cant sleep immediately. Have you read the book on the zombie apocalypse - World War Z? I got myself a free epub download.

Off topic- Many of the threads in the CKZ2 forum are mine. That shouldnt be much of an issue right?

Cheers to you and Sissy.
    Yes,,I have read those . I've read so many that I can't remember which title goes with which story lol.

Sorry sissy. We talking about killing those zombies of yours!!
  • Options
    Well, when sissy comes back to check her thread she is sure to have interesting reads, right. Later im gonna watch some walking dead dvds. You guys, made me want to go on a zombie maratjon when im supposed to be sleeping. Oh well at least it is something we enjoy right.

Cheers.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Welcome to the forum, it's still young and growing and will need voices like yours to make it grow.

I play indestructible, just like the senseless explosions and cars lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!