Options

whats good?

ConceitedConceited Registered Users 1 Posts
New guy signin in. any game sggstions? just arcade gmes doe.lol holla at me(y)

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Conceited wrote: »
    New guy signin in. any game sggstions? just arcade gmes doe.lol holla at me(y)

Welcome Conceited! I would suggest trying out INDESTRUCTIBLE if you have not already. In my opinion, this is Glu's best game with tremendous future potential. It is an online car crashing, blow it up PvP game so if you like that kind of stuff I don't think you will be disappointed. Come visit us at the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum when you have a chance. :)

Enjoy!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    i can tell you really like that game mike, thanks fopr bringing alot of people to the forums i have seen the list of the users you brought it.

and mike is try indestructible, there are many types of games here like shooters, racing. dragons, warriors, and muich more so try a few games and im sure you will find one you like. every game has a section in the forum for it. to see the list of games check here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Game-Communities

find one you like and let us know which is your favorite. you are also welcomed to post and make threads in the gaming sections
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    i can tell you really like that game mike, thanks fopr bringing alot of people to the forums i have seen the list of the users you brought it.

and mike is try indestructible, there are many types of games here like shooters, racing. dragons, warriors, and muich more so try a few games and im sure you will find one you like. every game has a section in the forum for it. to see the list of games check here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Game-Communities

find one you like and let us know which is your favorite. you are also welcomed to post and make threads in the gaming sections

How could you tell I like it so much? Lol! :p

Thanks Kush for reaching out. The truth is I like some of the other Glu games but I don't have the patience to play them because many of them are like role-playing games which require you to play for long periods of time. A single game of INDESTRUCTIBLE can last between 1 to 3 minutes on average until you play a new one. Just thought I would share that with you.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    good. happy to know your enjoying the game alot. you may not see me but i always look in the forums of the games i play so even though you might not see me i will be looking haha. glad to see you very active here everyday, maybe someday we could become friends lol.

and trust me i see everything you post in the indestructible forum to know that you LOVE that game haha :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    good. happy to know your enjoying the game alot. you may not see me but i always look in the forums of the games i play so even though you might not see me i will be looking haha. glad to see you very active here everyday, maybe someday we could become friends lol.

and trust me i see everything you post in the indestructible forum to know that you LOVE that game haha :D

Indeed, Snipes, indeed! :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »
    Indeed, Snipes, indeed! :cool:

Haha :p . Keep having fun in the game as im sure you do now
    IMG%5D