Options

Android : how to add people? ???

paulagunn96paulagunn96 Registered Users 1 Posts
it might sound silly but I dont actually know how to add people on this game, it would be helpful if someone could help. im conected to my fb but ive seen on google that you can add people by their username ? help please

Comments

• Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    it might sound silly but I dont actually know how to add people on this game, it would be helpful if someone could help. im conected to my fb but ive seen on google that you can add people by their username ? help please

This applies to most Glu Mobile Android games that support Social Networks (Facebook).

As long as your friends play the Glu game on their Android devices, and they are connected to Facebook (game was allowed and not blocked) in addition to being friends with you on Facebook, then they will show up automatically in your game (Android device to Android device). Please note that the games do not connect across platforms, so if your friend is playing on an iPhone, he or she will not be able to connect with your Android Gun Bros game and vice versa.

Also, you can play Eternity Warriors 2 with friends by using Google+ circles.
  • Options
    mjgmarblemjgmarble Registered Users 6 Posts
    I need android gun bros please add me. I am jake goutreaux on face book from watson Louisiana. Thanks