Options

Samurai vs. Zombies Defense 2.0.1 update fixes multiplayer issues!

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
2.0.1 Update is now live on Android and iOS! Multiplayer issues from 2.0 were addressed in this update.

Additional features include:

►New Hero – The Daimyo! The master of command, the Daimyo can lead six units into battle!
►New Single Player Levels! “Endless” Mode creates new Single Player waves to play beyond Wave 50. The Shuten Doji Kin await!
►New Ally Upgrades! Why stop at Level 10? Unlock special skins and take on the tougher challenges beyond Wave 50 with allies that go to eleven!
►New Environment – Battlefield! Take the fight to the war-torn zombie wastes beyond the village!
►New Defenses – Bridge Spirits! Vengeful spirits help defend your gate by tossing enemies into oblivion!
►New Defenses – Village Archers! Village Archers have been upgraded! Use ice and rockets to defend your gate when regular arrows just won’t do!
►Enemy Preview! Know before you go! Tap on any enemy at Wave Select to view their stats!
►Additional stability and performance improvements, particularly in multiplayer!

Comments

• Options
    kazeyamikazeyami Registered Users 1 Posts
    If the multiplayer has been stabilized, then why can't I find oppenents anymore? I select the artifact that I want, the loading bit goes and then nothing happens. Load bit goes away without anything coming up and there is no touch interaction at all. All I can do is back out until the game asks me if I want to quit (that dialouge box works for touch) or I hit home and have to use the task manager to kill the game before ir becomes usable again. On rare occasions (about once every 2-3 days) I get to play one multiplayer match. I'm using a galaxy 3 with android 4.0.4
  • Options
    JelesekaJeleseka Registered Users 3 Posts
    Really, multiplayer is horrible! I can't stand to play it anymore. I've tried playing it, and I keep looking, I see people with level 76 samurai with level 11 allies and their defense scores are so low!! I can't fight anybody anymore. Not without being annihilated and wasting my souls, or looking my artifact! Multiplayer is too difficult for me to even find a match with a close defense score without them having a boat load of upgrades, making it impossible to defeat them for my level. I don't know what to say, and I don't have any advice for You, other than to fix multiplayer...