Options

Error update Black Gate Inferno

AugustRainAugustRain Registered Users 12 Posts
Black Gate Inferno Updated : Error file : role_file4.mod . It run to 99% then role back can't login to game.

Comments

• Options
    GoraakGoraak Registered Users 15 Posts
    Subscribed to these forums to report this also.

Great game!
  • Options
    ToyplaneToyplane Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having the same problem tried reinstalling it but still same just bought the vip4 and vip5 2 days ago
  • Options
    Zedrahl2008Zedrahl2008 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mine is doing the same thing. Needs to be addressed ASAP. And a response to posts would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    AugustRainAugustRain Registered Users 12 Posts
    Can someone MOD or Admin give us the answer? How long can we wait GLU fix this error? Please answer us, don't silence .Thx....
  • Options
    Zedrahl2008Zedrahl2008 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I created a new character then was able to play until I left rainstorm village. Then the same update role error. This is totally messed up. And please respond to everyone to let us know you are even working on a fix.
  • Options
    DravinDravin Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same problem. If this is not addressed and can't play the game, I will be halting all charges on my credit card of which is thousands at this point for your game. So I would highly suggest at least responding and letting us know what is happening.
  • Options
    SunryuSunryu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Iam having the same problem and this is messed up they should just fix the issue with the update
  • Options
    İlletyusİlletyus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same error please respond and fix this problem
  • Options
    GoraakGoraak Registered Users 15 Posts
    This seems fixed now
  • Options
    gunthixgunthix Registered Users 1 Posts
    This problem is not fixed. im having the same problem as listed above.