Options

Incredible story get this.......

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Saturday I went food shopping with my wife and son And my wife left her wallet on the trunk of her car. When we walked through the front doors of the store She realized she did not have her wallet on her. We went back to the time in the wall it was not on the trunk So now I am looking around to see if any suspicious suspects were around. And wouldn't you know it two cars away from me two people look suspicious. So I proceeded to walk over there and looked in one of the guys was rifling through my wifes wallet. I slipped out screaming yelling cursing this that. The police came to call the information and they were shocked by the suspect to. The suspect turned out to be a 88 year old man that stole my wifes wallet. Check out the $200 for shopping and put it in his pocket. My wife couldn't believe that an elderly man 88 year old man would do such offense. The old man was cited four The last me in has to go to court for it now.

True story could not believe it....... so the moral of the story is it doesn't matter how old a person is they still will commit a crime if its right in front of them.

Incredible........;)
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    It's unfortunate sign of the times, people are so misdirected and rudderless.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    stupid question.. what was the crime?
  • Options
    JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Are you for real? Your wife left her wallet carelessly and some old homeless grandpa (modt probably had not had a meal yet) found the wallet. That guy was doing the natural thing - looking through the contents. And you screamed the hell out of his nerve, accussing him as a thief? Man, you yourself is AN INCREDIBLE STORY! Jerk! Can't even give an old homeless grandpa a break! What a guy?
    MORAL OF STORY: BE MORE CAREFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS AND SOMEBODY PICKING IT UP DOES NOT MEAN IS A THIEF! Idiot!
  • Options
    TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    stupid question.. what was the crime?

Mthead Its called larceny. Which is against the law.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..