Options

Psychotrope

kclamakclama Registered Users 11 Posts
Bought this gun a week ago, first find it not causing much damage and think it wasting money.

After figuring out the right way of using yesterday, it turns into a very very powerful weapon. If U press the fire and hold it, the gun will shot automatically but not powerful. If U press fire one by one, and "manually" shot the gun, it will cause much more damage.

A prefect tool to obtain Kill Streak, and provide unlimited supply of Grenades....

Comments

• Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    stationary gun way more better.... anyone got the anti tank rifle yet?
  • Options
    Bustanity0MaxBustanity0Max Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got all Bureau weapons, Anti-tank rifle and the new shotgun. I wasted little bit money, but it was worth it.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    how many rolls and hours took you to roll that anti rifle?
  • Options
    AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    c-mac wrote: »
    You aint going anywhere in this game unless you get the stationary gun, so save your credits and money until it goes on sale for 700 credits. Also you will need scharfschutze rife, Ack-ack octamount, or you will never beat certain levels.

Not entirely correct, I finished all missions but the planes ones
    I didn't buy a single gold weapon
  • Options
    AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    Psychotrope helped me get enemy surrenders for bonus grenade,
    I find it best used when the target is far or hiding specially the yellow snipers
    if the enemy is close, i must use the machine gun
  • Options
    kclamakclama Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yes, Psychotrope is very good at hunting hidden enemy, it can shot through the walls/blocks.....
  • Options
    Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    c-mac wrote: »
    well I won the big pappa gun or whatever it's called, it's almost as good as stationary gun on the go. Now I'm flying through the game.

Which gun? The anti-tank, trench shot gun, or did you win enough to buy the top machine gun?