Options

Stardom Hollywood HELP!!!

MCDelgado57MCDelgado57 Registered Users 2 Posts
I amalmost Level 20, 69M+ fans, A-Lister. But I still haven't received an invitation to thebig party at the mansion on the hill, only see Max sitting in his chair, haven't seen Charlene sine about Level 10, dating with Andre but no proposal, no marriage, no awards nomination yet, my bought almost all the clothes with money but no notice from reporters, no pending tasks, do movies all the time, etc... IN OTHER WORDS, NOTHING IS HAPPENING TO MY GAME! What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Please check out the Official Stardom:Hollywood Forum to see if you can find more information, but I'll help out a bit.

First off, make sure you have updated the game to the latest update. Also note that if you are not on an iOS platform, you may have lingering bugs that have not been resolved yet.

Try leveling up, as this may trigger more quests.

I didn't get invited to the party until Level 23, and you only get it after filming Time Alien and Oscar Mike. Then Max will be unlocked for you to be represented by.

You can find information about engagement and marriage here.

If nothing else works, I would recommend sending in a ticket so they can investigate your issues.
    dfk75h.jpg