Options

war cash

Hello
Can anybody tell me what I can buy with war cash?
I almost have 50.000$ of it but I still can't find a way how to spend it!
So what and how with war cash?

thnx

Comments

• Options
    123123 Registered Users 15 Posts
    What c-Mac said. Don't hold your breath for Glu to update to allow conversion of war cash to gold. I've never seen it in any other of their games. I believe if they did this they would make it harder to earn the cash. They want the dough. One way street it is obvious to me.
  • Options
    AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    War cash becomes totally useless after you buy the weak weapons it offers
    I have over 350k unspendable at this point, nothing at all
    The game should at least allow us to get med kits or armor which are useless
    Come up with something the player can spend the war cash on
  • Options
    There is a third currency as well
    The Axis plans points
  • Options
    thawiezthawiez Registered Users 1 Posts
    You should be able to convert... Especially if you have purchased extra gold and a ton of war cash that does nothing after you save up for the top weapon... Help admins... Help..
  • Options
    Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    thawiez wrote: »
    You should be able to convert... Especially if you have purchased extra gold and a ton of war cash that does nothing after you save up for the top weapon... Help admins... Help..

I hope you didn't actually purchase War Cash. :(The exchange rate for War Cash is horrible, you get more bang for you buck with glu gold. I thought the glue gold weapons were pricey, but at least they are more effective. I would be down right :mad:if I actually spent money on War Cash.
  • Options
    wrgower2508wrgower2508 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The developers were thinking.....they were thinking
    about making the highest amount of cash possible. Too bad they didn't consider the gamer. Great content glu but, you have overpriced this game. Let's hope all glu games aren't this expensive.
    Wherever you go, there you are!
  • Options
    Solved in 2.0
    Luv it
  • Options
    OverlordOverlord Registered Users 4 Posts
    They took the crates that you could purchase with war cash away! WTF
  • Options
    dracksondrackson Registered Users 7 Posts
    they removed cash crates!!! war cash is unusable!
  • Options
    LindyoxLindyox Registered Users 12 Posts
    This sucks, because I got a ton of artiliary strikes and grenades using that crate that used war cash. Actually went back to the campaign to earn more stars. But I am sure some accountant figured out real quick that they were losing money and got rid of the crate yesterday. I'm thinking now of uninstalling the game.
  • Options
    Darren redstarDarren redstar Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am upset at the unannounced withdrawal of the cash box too, why no warning? I have over a 100k in war cash if there had been even a notice saying the box was limited period would have planned differently, as it is this cash is useless ( I have already purchased everything possible). Come on Glu sort it out before I lose interest.
  • Options
    Why remove the cash crate? Confusion in decision making drives customers away
  • Options
    MarkusbennerMarkusbenner Registered Users 4 Posts
    Glu need to figure out what to do with the cash after earning all weapons. Hurry up!!!!!!
  • Options
    hwbillmhwbillm Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello
    Can anybody tell me what I can buy with war cash?
    I almost have 50.000$ of it but I still can't find a way how to spend it!
    So what and how with war cash?

thnx

There are some Machine Guns that you can purchase with War Cash, at at one point last week you could purchase an opportunity to spin for supplies in the Bureau and Packs, but seems that option has been removed at this time. So once you have use your war cash on the Machine Guns up to $100,000 it's no longer clear to me what function the war cash will have
  • Options
    OverlordOverlord Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey Glu,
    What good is war cash if you've purchased everything possible?
    I don't really expect a response, but it would nice (even suprising).