Options

How long does armor last?

cottontopcottontop Registered Users 1 Posts
I purchased the red french helmet the other night and enjoyed the longer life. When I went to play the next day, my red helmet was gone along with my extra life. When you get armor are they only good for 24 hours or a certain number of missions? Any insight? It didn't say it was limited in the store...

Comments

• Options
    Lcl058Lcl058 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Shouldn't 'expire' until it's fully used. It doesn't regenerate between missions, so once you use it then you lose it. Caught me out - I expected it to start from full each mission. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Lcl058Lcl058 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah well I was standing there taking a few hits not worrying, and then next mission it was half gone. Gutted!

It starts as soon as you buy it. Which is annoying, but semi sensible. It would be good if you could choose when to equip it, a bit like weapons.
  • Options
    Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    Lcl058 wrote: »
    It starts as soon as you buy it. ... It would be good if you could choose when to equip it, a bit like weapons.

I won the German Helmet from a chest, luckily I am able to choose when to equip, but once do I'm not sure if I can take it off. My guess is I'll have the same issue. Has anyone ever tried to take one off?
  • Options
    AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    Seems there's no way to unequip the helmet once you click equip, which is stupid
    I find it useful in advance anti air missions only