Options

Anti-Air Missions

kclamakclama Registered Users 11 Posts
My mission is always failed even not being hurt by the plane, why?

The passing bombers will lead to the fail of mission? How many passing is allowed?

Comments

• Options
    AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    0 passing is allowed
    You must destroy all planes and parachutes otherwise mission fails
  • Options
    kclamakclama Registered Users 11 Posts
    Wow, it is real difficult... Btw, saw some smaller fighter return second time after their first round of attack, will the miss of them in their first attack fail the mission?
  • Options
    AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    It won't fail as long as you get the small fighters eventually, even in the 3rd round
    But if you miss a bomber or parachute, they don't come back, so I would forfeit and try again
    As you said, hardest missions are these anti air

You also need helmets or med kits to sustain the small fighters while getting parachutes and bombers
  • Options
    Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    kclama wrote: »
    My mission is always failed even not being hurt by the plane, why?

The passing bombers will lead to the fail of mission? How many passing is allowed?

I would skip these missions for a long time, in addition skip buying any of the mid-level Ack Ack's (Quad & Hex) you'll ultimately have to have the Octa anyway.
  • Options
    raidenwarriorraidenwarrior Registered Users 1 Posts
    The last anti-air mission, Omaha Day 3 1600Z, proves impossibly difficult to defeat even with French armor and the Octamount ack-ack. It is just impossible to kill that many white bombers at once :(