Options

stardom reinstall issuse

sumthinNewsumthinNew Registered Users 3 Posts
I purchased a new androd galaxy 3 and I went to my play store tio reinstall my stardom game and I also logged into my facebook but when I started the game it had started a new game and all my hard work was gone. I was at level 19 and I also invested money in the game and everything is gone. Plse help I don't know what to do this is my favorite game

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If you are speaking of Stardom: The A List then there is no way to recover it. I lost my game a while back & I was unable to recover it as it was played offline.

Meanwhile Stardom: Hollywood works via an internet connection so you can recover your game by doing the following :)

Did you have a Google account for Google play with your old device? If you did then on your new device, you want to Login with your existing account & make sure you login with the exact same Google email address that you used on your previous device.

Google will know what apps you had and will ask you if you want to transfer all apps to this new device. You select yes & wait. Make sure you have a strong internet connection when doing this.

You want to Login with your existing account and make sure you login with the exact same Google email address that you used on your previous device.

It may take a few hours to download all your apps depending on how many you have & how big they are. Wait before accessing any of the new downloaded apps. Google will be updating in the background so do not interrupt & let the phone download everything.

Once it has completed your game data should have returned :)