Options

Game resetting

GghhuuyyGghhuuyy Registered Users 1 Posts
My game keep erasing my previous data, i have to start over everytime i launch the game. I had bought 100 rubies and skill points, unfortunately my game reset and i lost all of it. Please help

Comments

• Options
    lililili Registered Users 1 Posts
    Gghhuuyy wrote: »
    My game keep erasing my previous data, i have to start over everytime i launch the game. I had bought 100 rubies and skill points, unfortunately my game reset and i lost all of it. Please help

I have the same problem
    I had bought 260 rubies and everything is gone.
    can someone help?
  • Options
    kennethlimkennethlim Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm playing deer hunter n my game is reset. Anybody pls teach me how to retrieve my previous data . Thx
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Gghhuuyy wrote: »
    Anytime you loose monies in a glu game you need to put a trouble ticket into GLU. Hope that helps.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    kennethlim wrote: »
    I'm playing deer hunter n my game is reset. Anybody pls teach me how to retrieve my previous data . Thx
    Unless you have backed up your game through (example iCloud) you may be out of luck. The data for these games is stored on the local device so that's the reason why you may be out of luck if "you" didn't back up your game.

This is is an excerpt from Francis Admin ;
    Glu’s games store their saved progress on the local device only. (This is why it is never recommended to delete or uninstall a game.) What is the best way to switch devices without losing progress in games? We will describe best practices for both iOS (Apple) and Android devices:

See for entire story. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?594-What-is-the-best-path-for-quot-changing-devices-quot
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!