Options

Problems with e.warrior 2

ErmakErmak Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi, i'm played in e.warrior 2 on HTC One X and haved 58 lvl. Now i buy HTC One and have some trouble with sync of my data. In cloud wrong data. I'm tryed to reset all data but i can't do this. Help please, get back my data or reset all.

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Ermak,

The cloud save is dependent on your Google+ account and a reliable connection. You must be signed on to Google+ from your old device in order for the data to be backed up. If you still have your old phone then do this now. Then you could restore to the new device.

There is nothing else we can do from here as this data in on your device and Google Cloud servers, we don't save it on our end.
  • Options
    sspacetravelrsspacetravelr Registered Users 38 Posts
    It happens all the time, good luck getting any thing back. I lost it all even my Glu credit they do not give any thing back, they will send you a poor reason why it happen tell you to reload the game won't say any thing about your credit and won't give you any thing back.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    It happens all the time, good luck getting any thing back. I lost it all even my Glu credit they do not give any thing back, they will send you a poor reason why it happen tell you to reload the game won't say any thing about your credit and won't give you any thing back.

I would dispute this statement. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. A blanket statement like this is unfounded and has no substance just because someone else had a bad experience. every player has different situations and different behavior. depending on what is going on in the game and account, the solution is never the same. If you still have an issue, please let us know. I see nothing in the system from your forum account information. If you have a ticket
    number, please let me know and I will ask about it.
  • Options
    sspacetravelrsspacetravelr Registered Users 38 Posts
    You are right I don't and I am sorry for insulting you, but I have lost every thing three times the last one was about three weeks ago I did send a tick thou e mail as I always do, knowing telling you thou this forum will not help I send my ticks thou e mail. I do have a tick number, but I will have exit this and look it up in my e mile account, I did get every thing back this time the other times I did not. I am now no longer able to play in the PvP tournament do to abnormalities in my characters data and is saying I am unable to play multiplayer games at the same time it states I can't play do to being rooted. I have resent my ticket telling them, it's been three weeks, it happen when Glu sent a update/patch to fix the last problem, when I lost everything. I will really like to play in the PvP, the game is getting boring their is only so many times you can beat the black dragon, I pretty much just play Boss Rush for the Glu credit. They told me to reload the game with a new account on my phone, I'm not using a phone I am using a tablet and I am afraid I will lose everything again and I have a lot to loss. I have 3000 in Glu credit 7,897.468 in coins I have some good armer that all are fully upgraded as well as my weapon. Soi don't know what to do I don't want to lose everything again, do you have any ideas what to do, will I lose everything if I start a now account?

I am also having trouble with Deer Hunter 2014, since I loaded the thanksgiving hunt I can not play any other scion just the thanksgiving hunt, I have a lot to loss on that too. When I was unable to play in the PvP I loaded that and was playing that, now I can't play that and I hate game were I have to billed an empire I just want to play and fight.

Once again I am sorry for insulting you that was not my intended.

Sspacetravelr.
  • Options
    RoxxoRoxxo Registered Users 6 Posts

You are 100% right..they try to say my phone was rooted.. Nope! it was funny it happened after i bought some credits.. then all of a sudden the game stopped working. so uninstall reinstall then re logged into the game under my account.. then BAM.. sorry you cant play multiplayer games.. yeah.. glu is nothing more than a scam.