Options

Can't get update

Sg0711Sg0711 Registered Users 4 Posts
It won't finish the update - bar never fills so I can't play! Help! I have all kinds of soured up guns!

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    If you are using an iOS device, then please wait for the update version 1.2 that should help with all launch issues.

Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    So will I be able to finish the download of that update? When does it Come out?
  • Options
    Can't even get through searching for updates. If I delete the app and download again will you replace my levels 1-3 and the maxed out guns for each section?
  • Options
    Jupiter2375Jupiter2375 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Sg0711 wrote: »
    Can't even get through searching for updates. If I delete the app and download again will you replace my levels 1-3 and the maxed out guns for each section?

I would think so! That's why I'm still wait to see if they will fix it. If not, I'll delete it and go find other games to play! LOLZ
  • Options

Do not delete the app. Customer Care does not have a way to replace any game progress or items. Please wait for the update.
  • Options
    Stuck at 0.0 megabytes
    Seriously it been weeks - when is the update coming out? Why do you have no customer service?
  • Options
    Stuck at 0.0 megabytes
    Seriously it been weeks - when is the update coming out? Why do you have no customer service?

Humm, so all these messages here means no customer service? :)

We are not programmers on the forum, we try to help as best as possible with the information that we have on hand. I'm sorry if this is moving too slow for you. Submission process and Apple approval has red tape. Until all these are sorted out, the update will release. This is how it goes to all software developers. Stuck at 0.0 megabytes seems like a different problem. Seems like your device is having connection issues maybe? The update is not out yet to allow you to download. What version are you running?
  • Options
    Hi Francis,
    The update is very intermittent. I sometimes got to a point where the update reached 5.2MB/6.2MB and just froze indefinitely. But most of the times, it won't even get past 75% of Update Checking Process. My device is iPhone 4S, iOS: 7.0.4.
  • Options
    Hi Jupiter,

Thanks for the reply.

We have not released version 1.2 yet. You must be trying to download the previous update. We also do not have any download issues reported on iOS. The syndromes you are describing point to a bad connection. Have you tried to switch to a different Wi-FI?
  • Options
    Yeah, Francis. I tried 3 different WiFi connections to no avail. 9 out of 10 times it'll get stuck at about 75% completion during the update check. I only got to the 5.2MB of 6.2MB updating progress once in the past few weeks of trying. Any suggestion?