Options

I lost everyting

bimabima Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello i am bima, i have been at level 26, i have download all 6 region map, i am at rank 7th on TOTAL KILL Public Leaderboards, rank 5th on TOTAL HUNT Public Leaderboard, buy a lot of guns and collect a lot of buks and 100 credits coin, and what the hell is happening, when i tap something : "save data on cloud bla bla bla ....." it says to restart and when i do that I LOST EVERYTHING....!!

now i just at level 11 ...!!!! i lost all my gun i have bought, and i lost my Bucks, but not my credit coin, and nothing change on LEADERBOARDS..

Pls admin, tell me what i gona do to solve this, i want all back.

Thank you..

Comments

• Options
    amr15amr15 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'll piggy back on your issue as well. I have had all game progress lost and reverted to previous achievements. I only had one hunt left on region 6, now back to only region 3. Had all data saved locally, but even with internet disabled, loads the wrong data. Please help restore this data. Thanks.
  • Options
    c.vachon14c.vachon14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I as well. Love the game. Never had an issue
    have been progressing well, as my son and i play it together. log on today and it says turkey edition update! so as usual when a new map comes out i update as it asks. This time however i got the turkey, but lost everything. no guns no gold no cash back to square one level one. except this time it has a turkey as a location.
    very displeased at the moment.
    PLEASE help
  • Options
    Andy NguyenAndy Nguyen Registered Users 3 Posts
    Join DateNov 2013Posts2

*I lost everyting

Hello i am Andy Nguyen i have been at level 12..have download all 3 Region map, i am buy a lot of guns snd upgraded to all max and collect a lot of buks and 100 credits coin, and what the hell is happening, when i tap something : "save data on cloud bla bla bla ....." it says to restart and when i do that I LOST EVERYTHING....!!now i just at level 5 with basic gunz. I veen download a lots if games and do s lits of survey to buy sll powerful gunxvand upgraded max. ...!!!! i lost all my gun i have bought, and i lost my Bucks, but not my credit coin, and nothing change on LEADERBOARDS..Pls admin, tell me what i gona do to solve this, i want all back.Thank you.. I loged on with gmail account atnservicesinc@gmail.com please fix b this and return all my gunz, money coin please... thank you
  • Options
    bimabima Registered Users 3 Posts
    thank God :D i m not alone, any idea guys ..?
  • Options
    No response from them yet ; (
  • Options
    Jarvie DJarvie D Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was at level 21 and after the thanksgiving update it did the same thing to me. now I'm a level 3. I still have all my achievements but that's it.
  • Options
    sspacetravelrsspacetravelr Registered Users 38 Posts
    This happens to me all the time. 3 weeks ago it happening had just got the Butcher weapon and upgraded it all the way as well as some armer ( sorry I forgot what is called ) anyway I lost all my Glu credit 150 and 1456 in coins this time they gave it all back, but now after the download they sent me I can not play in the PvP it is saying that detected some abnormalities in my characters data and I am unable to play multiplayer games. The first 3 times they took every thing they did not do anything to help me they never responded to my emails about it they did nothing, this time I had paid for some of my credits I believe that is why they gave me every thing back expect for my weapon ( the butcher ) that was fully loaded and my good armer also fully loaded. I know this don't help you, but just wanted to let you know it happens all the time and you may not get it back, I am still waiting for them to fix it so I can play in the PvP, I was going to send them a new email when I seen your post. You may not get any thing back. I play other games and Glu games is the only one that happens it maybe time to replace someone he/she may not know what they are doing seems like after they update something like this happens.

Good luck
    Sspacetraver
  • Options
    This suk why invest real money for all this bs not going to get resolve ; (
  • Options
    sircolemansircoleman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lost mine 11/16 and again 11/24

I choose the cloud. Why did I choose the cloud.

it would be cool if the game gave you an option to load local data.
  • Options
    Godlike13Godlike13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    OMG I lost everything too ! Dam makes me not even want to play any more ...way to far to stop but OMG!!!!!!
    The guns I've put together gone time gone ect !!!! I want to be reimbursed for my time! You guy have to do something about this .... Give me like 500 gold bars to rebuild ....SOMETHING BECAUSE I AM MORE THAN ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help pls loyal gamer and customer!!!!!!
  • Options
    Huggybear187Huggybear187 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm in the same boat. All items lost and the restore purchases doesn't work either.