Options

Lost all game progress

NoimportantoneNoimportantone Registered Users 1 Posts
I was on level 21 and when I went to play now it reset back to level 9. Wtf. If I can't retrieve my progress what's the point I playing. I don't cheat and I have spent weeks utilizing my guns up. What can be done? I have always used the cloud so how is this possible?

Comments

• Options
    EcthaelionEcthaelion Registered Users 5 Posts
    Tonight when prompted by the game, I chose Cloud storage. Big mistake! I lost most of my progress in the game, including Region 5&6 weapons. How do I switch back to local storage?
  • Options
    Hizz422Hizz422 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was on level 6. My app started to not open so I deleted it thinking they would have records of my purchases and weapons. So when I re-downloaded it I had to start from zero. What's the point in purchasing guns when u can't keep them
  • Options
    lmarco69lmarco69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had everything backing to Game Center and I am always connected to Internet while playing. My screen was just cracked and had to do restore. I lost everything. I was even stupid enough to spend real money in beginning. If progress is not restored I bare minimum expect gold or I am disputing charges with apple and paypal.
  • Options
    alexandaralexandar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello
    I was 53lvl with good itams many money and was on 136 position of tournament and when login i'm first lvl and no itams and money pls help me.
  • Options
    #geekk#geekk Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have reached battle 6 of tournament 5. but everything returned to the beginning. Lost my progress and all that I spent money and purchased from the store.

Support have not yet replied to my ticket. As I liked playing the game, I made new purchase from the store and restarted from the beginning for a second time. And now that I have reached battle 2 of tournament 5 with a level 10 everything has been reverted again. I'VE LOST EVERYTHING AGAIN !!! this is very frustrating. What the hell is going on with this app?
  • Options
    Olga jonesOlga jones Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have lost all game play i updated my tablet saved all data and apps on my backup and sd card spent money and now back on level 6 !!!! I would like this fixed please. It has happened 2 times but i was futher this time if this cant be fixed i wont play this app cause its to disappointing when u work hard and spend money!!!
  • Options
    XxTHCxXXxTHCxX Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'd like to add myself to this list twice now. Before the holiday event I was Lvl 39 with all stages unlocked as well as almost all the guns fully upgraded and 1.3 million bucks saved up. The game locked up so I deleted the game data and was left at Lvl 11 and first round guns not upgraded and less than 3k. I played the holiday event from there and got to level 21 region 4, I was most of the way through the holiday events and had almost unlocked region 5 and had won the prize assault rifle for region 6 and the pistol for region 5. That's where it kept starting me at even after I had gotten almost all the way through region 5 and upgraded my rifle almost all the way. I'd be right back to Lvl 21 7.5k cash my gun wasn't upgraded anymore and it did it over and over. Now I don't even have that. I'm back to Lvl 1 and no guns no upgrades no cash... Lost the 2 guns I won in the holiday event. They were half upgraded as well.
  • Options
    Olscod34Olscod34 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have purchased multiple things on this game and got restarted and never got any of my guns or money back I would really appreciate maybe a refund or my guns and money back...
  • Options
    BlondeaualBlondeaual Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have lost progress when the system is updating - you need to sort this out. I will not be playing or recommending this game until the issue is sorted out!
  • Options
    rayphilrayphil Registered Users 7 Posts
    i use titanium backup for those sorts of trouble