Options

Negative Credits

MadMarcus98MadMarcus98 Registered Users 3 Posts
:mad:Looking for some feedback here. Last year I had issues on and off with my GLU credits. I was sent a link to the GLU Credit Fix that was posted on one of the forums. It worked for the most part, then one day my credits went negative. I tried to get GLU Support to help fix it, but they kept telling me they couldn't find my account. So, I deleted the games and quit playing. Now, I had spent real money on purchases and downloaded apps through Tapjoy to get the credits; I figured they were lost and GLU support wasn't going to help me get them back. This past month I decided to give it another try because I really like the games I played, starting from scratch. I loaded Contract Killer, and right after signing in my credits went back to negative. I thought I'd try writing GLU Support again. They came back this time and accused me of running cheats and said I was on the watch list for suspension. I was shocked. The Glu Credit Fix was the only thing I've run that didn't come throught he Glu games. I have a Vizio VTAB1005 which is not rooted, so I couldn't go through the back door to run cheats if I wanted...and I don't even know how. And, if I was smart enough to run cheats I sure wouldn't ask them for help in getting back ones that are lost. I'd just creat a new account and start over.

I felt their response was rude, especially since they could easily see my history of contact with them on credit issues. Has anyone else run into this dilemma?

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    This is not something that will be discussed here. You should write back to Glu Customer Care. Topic closed.
This discussion has been closed.