Options

purchased credits for deerhunter 2014 But...

Drezz43Drezz43 Registered Users 1 Posts
I purchased credits for deerhunter 2014, however after my card was charged the 4.99 my credits were never deposited into my account.

Comments

• Options
    garnav83garnav83 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue I just bought some credits almost 20 usd and we're not deposited into my account did you get an answer on this?
  • Options
    Kma12389Kma12389 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. Just paid $4.99 about 2 days ago and STILL nothing added to my account. NOT happy. 😤
  • Options
    angsagdangsagd Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have same issue. I didn't receive my in-app purchase. I reported to iTunes Store Support, and they led me here. So, what should i do? Glu, please respond..
  • Options
    nukestersnukesters Registered Users 4 Posts
    signed up for and paid for a movie club to receive 312 gold. movie club charge has gone through my credit card but no gold bricks. have started a ticket in support, but came here to check and I see this seems to be an issue. And obviously no one bothers replying to these issues, this thread was started on Nov 19, and the most recent was Dec 9 and no reply from any type of support person at all. This is a big heads up to NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE THROUGH THIS COMPANY BECAUSE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NOT THERE!!!!
  • Options
    zipp606zipp606 Registered Users 1 Posts
    nukesters wrote: »
    signed up for and paid for a movie club to receive 312 gold. movie club charge has gone through my credit card but no gold bricks. have started a ticket in support, but came here to check and I see this seems to be an issue. And obviously no one bothers replying to these issues, this thread was started on Nov 19, and the most recent was Dec 9 and no reply from any type of support person at all. This is a big heads up to NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE THROUGH THIS COMPANY BECAUSE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NOT THERE!!!!

Yep same as me, but for a purchase via godaddy to receive ~1500 gold.

I've been back and forth them for a month, almost every week, asking what is the update:

17th Nov. buy domain from godaddy via in app glu credit link
    17th Nov. email glu the next day enquiring about credits
    17th Nov. They reply with a scripted response asking for proof of claim.
    18th Nov. I replay with proof as requested.
    20th Nov. I send a message asking if they received the proof I sent.
    22nd Nov. They reply stating there is a technical issue causing delays and I will automatically receive all missing credits once this is resolved.
    28th Nov. I send a message asking for an update.
    7th Dec. I send another message asking for an update.
    7th Dec. They reply, stating that my proof looks very promising already but they just need some more proof.
    -- I assume after they resolved the technical issue on the 22nd Nov., they had to recalibrate their automagic proof systems and this caused my previous proof to no longer be promising enough proof, which meant I would not automatically receive all missing credits as previously stated.--
    7th Dec. I send through more proof.
    10th Dec. They reply, saying they will contact the advertiser and make them aware of the situation and that it will take up to 2-3 weeks to have a response.
    -- I hope this is a response time for Glu to me and not the advertiser to Glu, otherwise going by the delay in Glu responding I could be waiting up to 1 month just for a response.
  • Options
    nukestersnukesters Registered Users 4 Posts
    zipp606 wrote: »
    Yep same as me, but for a purchase via godaddy to receive ~1500 gold.

I've been back and forth them for a month, almost every week, asking what is the update:

17th Nov. buy domain from godaddy via in app glu credit link
    17th Nov. email glu the next day enquiring about credits
    17th Nov. They reply with a scripted response asking for proof of claim.
    18th Nov. I replay with proof as requested.
    20th Nov. I send a message asking if they received the proof I sent.
    22nd Nov. They reply stating there is a technical issue causing delays and I will automatically receive all missing credits once this is resolved.
    28th Nov. I send a message asking for an update.
    7th Dec. I send another message asking for an update.
    7th Dec. They reply, stating that my proof looks very promising already but they just need some more proof.
    -- I assume after they resolved the technical issue on the 22nd Nov., they had to recalibrate their automagic proof systems and this caused my previous proof to no longer be promising enough proof, which meant I would not automatically receive all missing credits as previously stated.--
    7th Dec. I send through more proof.
    10th Dec. They reply, saying they will contact the advertiser and make them aware of the situation and that it will take up to 2-3 weeks to have a response.
    -- I hope this is a response time for Glu to me and not the advertiser to Glu, otherwise going by the delay in Glu responding I could be waiting up to 1 month just for a response.

Wow. I have not received any type of response at all. I will try emailing them again I guess. This is turning out to be like trying to get my order from Ikea that I ordered back on Dec. 3 :(
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    It is all over the forum support area that we do not deal with purchases or billing issues on the public forum. You need to send a ticket to Customer Care directly. Look at the top of this page and please submit a ticket. That's your best resolution option.

Are you sure you are speaking with Glu and not a partner that runs offer programs? What email address are you emailing or what is your ticket number if this with Glu?

Please keep in mind that during this time of the year all companies experience a delay due to the holidays rush and the increased volume so we thank you in advance for being patient.