Options

Lost my progress gear and coins

thegreythegrey Registered Users 1 Posts
Yesterday I had the holiday awarded assault rifles from section 6 and 4. The section 6 assault rifle was fully upgraded and today it is rolled back down to level 4. Don't have the money I spent upgrading or the coins back. Also I don't have the section 4 assault rifle in inventory. Lastly I lost about 400k 700 coins and 10 rare calls. How can I get them back? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PellokPellok Registered Users 5 Posts
    Worst here : lost 5 levels and all the guns I bought and upgraded.... Will just uninstall and stop playing this game if I don't recover everything ASAP!
  • Options
    siaroshsiarosh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi - exactly the same situation as Pellok. Ridiculous. Any reply to this ticket? Do GLU have a solution? I too will uninstall and tell everyone I know not to bother. I spent money upgrading too which really annoys me. Siarosh.
  • Options
    jayayjayay Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. Twice now I have lost all progress, hunt count, kill count, weapons, upgrades. All seems to corelate with the stupid special holiday hunts. On my game is showing a timer error and I cannot play. Do you moderators look over these threads and respond or do you just line your pockets with our money? Pretty good racket you got going on I just hope other players are smart enough to keep their money and continue to play without buying. This is getting old for us all and its so comforting to be ignored.
  • Options
    HarrybandiniHarrybandini Registered Users 2 Posts
    jayay wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Twice now I have lost all progress, hunt count, kill countweapons, upgrades. All seems to corelate with the stupid special holiday hunts. On my game is showing a timer error and I cannot play. Do you moderators look over these threads and respond or do you just line your pockets with our money? Pretty good racket you got going on I just hope other players are smart enough to keep their money and continue to play without buying. This is getting old for us all and its so comforting to be ignored.
    Same problem here bud they're killin me 30 bucks in the hole if I wanted to waste this much money I should've bought a boat
  • Options
    =) Willyg (==) Willyg (= Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my progress in DH2014 was on region 5 or 6 and had to start back at 1??? My iOS Game Center still shows all my accolades but how do I restore my game to where I was. So frustrated!