Options

spring outbreak pistol series lvl 7

Sean SchmidtSean Schmidt Registered Users 1 Posts
I completed the spring outbreak pistol series on level 7 when it very first arrived with an update, and it never required me to have a spring outbreak event pistol, and I finished it without receiving a spring outbreak gun or level 10 gun. Now it shows that event as completed so I can't go back and redo it and I can't do the spring outbreak on level 9 because it never gave me the right gun for completing level 7. How can I go back and redo the pistol series on level seven so I can get the gun? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    grahamphamgrahampham Registered Users 1 Posts
    I completed the spring outbreak pistol series on level 7 when it very first arrived with an update, and it never required me to have a spring outbreak event pistol, and I finished it without receiving a spring outbreak gun or level 10 gun. Now it shows that event as completed so I can't go back and redo it and I can't do the spring outbreak on level 9 because it never gave me the right gun for completing level 7. How can I go back and redo the pistol series on level seven so I can get the gun? Any suggestions would be appreciated

I was only able to complete a couple of hunts in the series, now I get a message that I need a pistol with 743 power when I have the PHC Stingray with 920 power... Frustrating!
  • Options
    RockporterRockporter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I spent $9.99 for enough gold to purchase the Headsman Elite, believing it would work on level 7 and level 9. We'll, it does not, even though it says to qualify for level 7 Spring Event hunt all is needed is a Spring Event pistol. I feel ripped off and would have saved my money and gold had it said the Headsman Elite would only be able to hunt in the level 9 event.

Hopefully, this is only a glitch in the software programming and will be fixed. Maybe a moderator will notice this post and bring it to Glu's attention. Mods?
  • Options
    RockporterRockporter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I found another thread where it says Glu is working on a fix for this glitch. I guess we'll have to be patient and wait.
  • Options
    bizkit165bizkit165 Registered Users 1 Posts

Same issue. Please post a reply if they respond with a fix. Thanks.