Options

Eternity Warriors 3 Lost My Characters

JudgementalJudgemental Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello,

I have been played for 15 days Eternity Warriors 3. I so like this game but i have problem when i updated 1.2 Patch. I got sign in Google+ with Eternity Warriors 3 game then i played 15 days. Updated 1.2 patch yesterday. I login then i seems create new hero. Why is that ? I already created hero warriors 15 days ago and got sign in " Google " I played so many hours in 15 days. I think lost my characters data and progress. Anyone know why ? i already sign in google + and i was read " Glu Supports Answers Lost Characters Data and Progress " . " Google+ account automatically saved our games data if we are logged with google+ accounts. I already got it. What can i do for that ? Anyone can be help me for that im so happy...
IGN ( IN GAME NAME ): Judgemental
Class: Warriors

Thank You,
Fatih HOCAOĞLU

Comments

• Options
    JudgementalJudgemental Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello again,

I got ticket 03/25/2014 04:33 PM but still didn't reply. What can i do ? This 7. day i sent ticket. Support " 2-5 Days Reply our ticket " I'm really need for that.
  • Options
    xXMaureenXxxXMaureenXx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello again,

yeah dude this is ****ing bull **** i think you guys need to get your **** together before i really startto complain if u think im gonna restart the progress ive already completed you better think again ill be talking with ur bosses next... think ill spend money on this ****? i dont think so this is just robbery... after this kinda act i might just have to inform google of this too...
  • Options
    CublakerzCublakerz Registered Users 15 Posts
    My account is lost to, i have sent all the photos, and all the detail. Id in game = Cublakerz. My account ticket is fkoaffandy@yahoo.co.id
    I have submit already 5 tiket n problem solved by css but i haven't get any reply or answer from css, maybe css avoiding problem that cannot be solved my them. Im using ipadmini. Ios 7.
  • Options
    jayse81jayse81 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello again,

yeah dude this is ****ing bull **** i think you guys need to get your **** together before i really startto complain if u think im gonna restart the progress ive already completed you better think again ill be talking with ur bosses next... think ill spend money on this ****? i dont think so this is just robbery... after this kinda act i might just have to inform google of this too...

I'm having the same problem. Ign jayse81
  • Options
    iRelOiRelO Registered Users 5 Posts
    jayse81 wrote: »

I'm having the same problem. Ign jayse81
  • Options
    iRelOiRelO Registered Users 5 Posts
    idk if is google play or google plus or maybe the game but something needs to be done the game has been looking pretty bad lately like pvp lag, game lunch not loading from time to time and now this losing accounts why haven't this been fixed a long time ago i lost everything i earn and not i need to start from scratch big problem needs to be fix

glue got to fix this problem asap. yet they claim to be the most acclaimed action/rpg game. and i totally agree but problems like this isn't going to get the game no better . the new update was extremely bad i personally think a new update should be better not worst i cant even buy gems because of these problems. glu need to step up ew3 performance BIG times a lot of people like this game but again probloms needs to be patched along time ago.

glu step up and fix ew3 performance and watch how the game will be better and much appreciated