Options

Hornbills

ReconsniperReconsniper Registered Users 1 Posts
Where are all the hornbills in dayung region?

Comments

• Options
    ImafritzImafritz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Where are all the hornbills in dayung region?

I want to know the same thing. Ive played that hunt 5 or 6 times and no hornbills to be found. Not 1 so far
  • Options
    pprice62pprice62 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Imafritz wrote: »
    I want to know the same thing. Ive played that hunt 5 or 6 times and no hornbills to be found. Not 1 so far

Unless you're looking through the scope of your gun the hornbills are very very tiny and look like a tiny black spec you'll have to look very closely to notice them
  • Options
    ImafritzImafritz Registered Users 2 Posts
    pprice62 wrote: »
    Unless you're looking through the scope of your gun the hornbills are very very tiny and look like a tiny black spec you'll have to look very closely to notice them

Ive upgraded my shotgun sight to 7 and cant see them, also tried with rifle scope. They arent the little things swarming on either side are they? They look like bugs and dont die when i shoot them. Are they in the sky or in the landscape?
  • Options
    StevedpearceStevedpearce Registered Users 1 Posts
    Best not to use scope but look for tiny black items in sky or use shotgun and aim random successive shots at mountain peaks
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If my only experience with the Hornbills hunt was on my iPhone I would have given up on the hunt along time ago because most times I can only find 3 to 9 to shoot. Most of the time using the iPad I can complete it with 1:30 still left on the clock, but there have been a few times on the iPad where I shot 12 with only a few seconds to go, so it would seem that the amount of hornbills does have some built in variation of difficulty.
    iPhone 4, usually.