Options

Lost progress

MarkphamMarkpham Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello Glu customer care

Im playing Eternity Warriors 3 and just two days ago by my friend changed my iPad language then i log in to the game with the language that i don't know, after some clicks my progress has gone. My heroes were reseted to lv1, but when i asked my guild member they say that my heroes are still there and the GS is not reseted.

Please help me to restore my progress. My game ID: MarkPham it has 3 heroes, monk lv 49 GS about 10k. Mage lv 42 Gs 3k7 or something i dont really remember because i dont play mage much. The last is warrior only lv 6-7 with really low gs.

I have sent emails to Glu IOS customer care about my problem but they have not replied me yet, so i try to post in here to get help from Glu.

I really want to play the game, so please help.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    We don't have any control over your account here. If you've already submitted a ticket, then that's really all you can do. They should get back to you within 48 hours.
  • Options
    rocker21rocker21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i had this same issue today with the new update. Do you know if the game was updated or did your friend ONLY change something meaningless ? i was level 48 with 9600 gs and top 30 guild