Options

I'm stuck on KK Hollywood: can't find owner of So Chic

Abeeker23Abeeker23 Registered Users 2 Posts
I'm at a part in the game where I have a mission to meet with the owner of So chic, but everytime I go in there he's not there! Did I miss something?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Have you paid your landlord? And have you spoken to Willow outside :) You need to speak to your rival (Willow for the girls) as the owner talks about them wanting to buy the store. You have a time limit to pay him 2000 cash for the shop otherwise he will let your rival have it.
  • Options
    Abeeker23Abeeker23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I haven't been paying my landlord cause I bought a different apartment in Hollywood, but that's probably it! I guess I'll save up my money for now and make sure I can afford both! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    No problemo :) Glad to be of help :3
  • Options
    GarethlexGarethlex Registered Users 2 Posts
    I havnt had a chance to sivv through the forum properly but what happens once you actually fork out 2k for so chic ? I still have the same options to work there 4-8 hours :-/ what's the perks ...
  • Options
    Nothing major really. You will get a goal relating to your store, where you have to impress a designer in order to sell his shoes in your store :3

You can still work there, and Luther refers to you as boss ^_^ There will probably be some perks as you progress.