Options

Stardom Energy

mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
I play both Stardom Hollywood and the new Kim Kardashian version and it takes an aweful long time for my energy to refil. I think 5 minutes is a little over the top just to gain one energy. It would be great if it could be lowered to something more reasonable so players can spend more time on the game, rather than 10 minutes because all their energy is gone.

I know you can buy energy etc. But for me, it's out of the question because I'm so new to the game.
I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    mollybrown wrote: »
    I play both Stardom Hollywood and the new Kim Kardashian version and it takes an aweful long time for my energy to refil. I think 5 minutes is a little over the top just to gain one energy. It would be great if it could be lowered to something more reasonable so players can spend more time on the game, rather than 10 minutes because all their energy is gone.

I know you can buy energy etc. But for me, it's out of the question because I'm so new to the game.

If the energy max was risen or the time to refill was lessened it wouldn't be that challenging in my opinion. The game would be would be too easy making it boring. New ways to obtain energy would be great :) Pets are good but they are costly immediately.
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Fair enough, I guess I'm just far too impatient haha! I really like the games so far, but sometimes I'll get a really good goal to complete, but then I realise I have no energy. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    haha! not at all :D Loads of players say it but I have been part of this forum and the Stardom games for years and the energy has never increased, but you never know they may do it in KKH, but I will be surprised xD

The stardom games are all about management both in time and with your energy :) Once you get a good pattern you fly through all your projects without struggling :3