Options

Kim Kardashian Hollywood can't connect?

MoushiraMoushira Registered Users 1 Posts
I downloaded the game yesterday and the minute I tried to open it, it kept asking me to try again because it couldn't connect even though my wifi is perfect, I changed into 3G and then after some struggles it worked. But now I literally have to switch to 3G and click "try again" for maybe like approx. 20 times to get it load and MAYBE It'll open. This is so frustrating and I tried re downloading it but no use. Please don't tell me to restart my phone/check if there are any apps running in the background because I did both after googling but to no avail. Help would be appreciated, thank you!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try turning your wifi on and off again. If that doesn't work just load the game and keep pressing Try again, it does work eventually. I had the same issue the other day :)
  • Options
    NaifNaif Registered Users 1 Posts
  • Options
    neocarleenneocarleen Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've been having this issue too. I've been playing the game with no issues for the last couple days. But now it just refuses to connect. My wifi is working fine, and I've turned my iphone off and on multiple times, but nothing is working.

At this point, I've been hitting "Try Again" every few minutes for about an hour. I am NOT impressed.
  • Options
    moderndaisymoderndaisy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue. The only thing that has worked is continuously clicking the Try Again button, I was doing that for 20 minutes before it worked... buuuuut now it's doing it again with no outcome. Really hope this gets fixed, I enjoy playing the game, but theres no point in playing if I have to deal with this every time (if I can even get it to work again!!) :/
  • Options
    Mommyof3...Mommyof3... Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same issue, can't get into the game. Has been doing it for a few hours now. I've tried everything, anybody know how to fix this issue?
  • Options
    MaliemdyMaliemdy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing here. Hope they get it fixed soon!
  • Options
    ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Yeah, it's still going on with me now. I thought it was just me and that I was the only one experiencing this problem. So it must be happening to everyone that's playing the game. I am sure they are aware of the problem and are working the solve these issues as we speak. I guess I can just wait on it until further notice.