Options

What's wrong with my game?

glaiciusglaicius Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey Glu, as of 9/11/14 there was a new patch released, I downloaded it, but not my game is stuck at the load screen, before you get to the character page. It's been like this for a day now. If you please can, let me know what do I need to do to resolve this issue. Thanks for your time.

P.S. I'm using a galaxy note 3 phone.

Comments

• Options
    tazanyatazanya Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am having this same question
  • Options
    BamzGirlBamzGirl Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am also on an iPhone 5s ... It's so frustrating!!!
  • Options
    cjangel70607cjangel70607 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have an Alcatel one touch fierce I have bought four phones same brand yet when I play level four trophy hunt on pinky the hippo the game screen glitch through the entire hunt also the game starts doing the same on rare hunts. I loaded each time on brand new phones. So is it an android issue an Alcatel issue or multiple platform issue. Is there any glu updates I can install. I downloaded the latest version of deer hunter got a band new one touch fierce again from t mobile. Yet same issue. Love the game but disgusted with it. Spent money on the game time effort multiple phones. Went so far on guns yet stuck playing only levels one to three. Have so much superior guns to play all the way to level ten without upgrading yet still on level four because I can't aim or find pinky due to screen glitching due to some unknown reason. Can anybody help. Tired of being stuck on same level for almost half a year.