Options

Level 50 Account Replaced with Level 1 upon 8.0 update

ArcovioArcovio Registered Users 8 Posts
I have submitted 3 trouble tickets in past 7 days with no response as to why my Level 50 account was replaced with a level 1 account after I upgraded my iPad to 8.0
This is Eternity Warriors 3 game
Help please!

Comments

• Options
    Patlaney1955@gmail.comPatlaney1955@gmail.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your screwed just like me i was in the klondike they updated game on oct 3 and it wouldnt open after that ihave sent them 2 emails on the second one they sent back and said go to forum i wrote back and asked them if that was some kind of joke i told them i wanted to be reimbursed for my time and money im waiting to hear back from them now if they dont i will trash them on every social network there is and make it a mission to post at least once a day what kind of **** company they are good luck mine happened on deer hunter 2014
  • Options
    I have sent 7 emails about this over past two weeks, they have not replied to one of them. Apple iTunes will not refund as the state ALL SALES ARE FINAL. TAKE NOTE ETERNITY WARRIORS 3 PLAYERS...IF YOU LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS!

This is totally unprofessional. They are not responding for reasons they have...probably due to legal action being taken. I am researching other recourses I can take to get my gem charges reversed. Ill keep you posted.
  • Options
    Mmc120130Mmc120130 Registered Users 1 Posts
    hey guys i see u have a similar problem to mine I switched devices and lost all my progress to amazing battle creatures and with it all the money i spent except infinite energy so it recognizes my account but lost it all even with the back up its all gone ive summited 3 tickets as well and haven't had a response any idea on what we should do to get their attention?
  • Options
    Mmc120130 wrote: »
    hey guys i see u have a similar problem to mine I switched devices and lost all my progress to amazing battle creatures and with it all the money i spent except infinite energy so it recognizes my account but lost it all even with the back up its all gone ive summited 3 tickets as well and haven't had a response any idea on what we should do to get their attention?

Well it has been 3 weeks now, 7 support tickets submitted with no reply other than the auto generated email stating " Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our Support Team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"

I am working with Apple to try to get all my $$ refunded as I am done with this terrible developer. Apple requested copies of all correspondence and will possibly refund some if not all. No way to recover 9 month os game play.
  • Options
    Arcovio wrote: »
    Well it has been 3 weeks now, 7 support tickets submitted with no reply other than the auto generated email stating " Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our Support Team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"

I am working with Apple to try to get all my $$ refunded as I am done with this terrible developer. Apple requested copies of all correspondence and will possibly refund some if not all. No way to recover 9 month os game play.

Update, Apple Senior Representative confirmed that they are getting hundred of complaints that Glu Customer Service and Developers are simply ignoring customers email requests to help recover accounts lost due to recent IOS 8.0 upgrade. They also refunded me 80% of funds spent on game. I have learned my lesson and am done with Glu mobile games, just thankful I did not lose all the iTunes Credit I spent. JA
  • Options
    Update 14 days since contacting Customer Care about this issue..Still not even one email reply. 7 other emails sent 2 days apart..no reply.......:mad:
  • Options
    GoatCancerGoatCancer Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is just.. Wow.. Now I don't feel bad breaking the hell out of their games with jail broken devices.