Options

Kk game. Cant date

Meo_iuiu12Meo_iuiu12 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey, for some reason after completing the mission 10ak club grand opening in Florence, I can't go on dates. My "date" calls to schedule dates but when i try to go on dates, their name doesnt show up. But it shows up on the phone itself. Help?

Comments

• Options
    ma1teoma1teo Registered Users 4 Posts
    Meo_iuiu12 wrote: »
    Hey, for some reason after completing the mission 10ak club grand opening in Florence, I can't go on dates. My "date" calls to schedule dates but when i try to go on dates, their name doesnt show up. But it shows up on the phone itself. Help?

I am having the same issue. I am currently doing a mission at the 10ak club.
  • Options
    DWarrren20DWarrren20 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do I fix this
  • Options
    seriouslyfluffyseriouslyfluffy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Having same problem, and I am *MARRIED* to the guy! Not on a mission currently, was just going on dates to try to improve our rating. Cancelled two 24-hour dates in a row trying to get something shorter, and then he disappeared from my dating list, though he is still listed in main contacts as my spouse and I am able to send a gift. I can still go to his house, he still appears in mine, just no dates.

EDIT: He shows up in my contacts at 10ax but nowhere else.
  • Options
    Ya'NeshaYa'Nesha Registered Users 1 Posts
    @seriouslyfluffy;222049
    Well how do you even go on a date? cause I'm new to the game and it's telling me too go on date with someone and I don't know how... Please help