Options

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Energy Points are not Loading

khick89khick89 Registered Users 2 Posts
I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood on facebook and up until recently my energy would load every 5 minutes now my timer is set to 0:00 and will not load any Energy points at all :mad: I want to complete my challenges so I can have a costume for Halloween! What can i do to solve this technical problem? I really like this game and I want to do my challenges is there anyway to help me? I've tried to refresh the game already numerous times!!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is an issue that a lot of players are experiencing currently. There is nothing you can do to fix it. The only thing you can do is contact the Support via their Support Page
  • Options
    khick89khick89 Registered Users 2 Posts
    thank you Samurai Pizza Cat, that sucks though! lol ughhh :mad: I did contact the Support Page hopefully I don't have to restart the full game:(
  • Options
    I know it does suck -.- there's a lot of issues with this update sadly. You never have to restart! Just be patient and the team will fix it :3 if you restart you lose everything.

the only time you do have to restart is when you want to start from scratch or the team advise you to. Just sit tight and wait for the team to address it :)
  • Options
    harlow22harlow22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    khick89 wrote: »
    I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood on facebook and up until recently my energy would load every 5 minutes now my timer is set to 0:00 and will not load any Energy points at all :mad: I want to complete my challenges so I can have a costume for Halloween! What can i do to solve this technical problem? I really like this game and I want to do my challenges is there anyway to help me? I've tried to refresh the game already numerous times!!

I hope they fix this soon its killing me not being able to do my missions or jobs i am glad to know its not just me having this issue i wasnt even able to get on to the game yesterday
  • Options
    LV519LV519 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had to completely clear my cache, reboot, and delete in order to get it to load.

Then no energy.
  • Options
    Yeah the energy refill is a major issue currently. Hopefully glu will address asap
  • Options
    pomikitpomikit Registered Users 1 Posts
    khick89 wrote: »

me to!!! its about 3 days that the energy does not reload!!!:mad:
  • Options
    abby1abby1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i am having the same problem, i email support no respond, i guess i will delete the whole game and forget about it playing it!
  • Options
    NikiNiki Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem! Its so annoying
  • Options
    mxmsenmxmsen Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem!!!! i'm getting tired of it
  • Options
    MerriMerri Registered Users 3 Posts
    i'm having same problem and it sucks... especially since the countdown to collect halloween outfit and goodies hasn't stopped... and with the amount of time already passed having this problem.. probably won't even get to complete it and that'll totally f**k me off... and might just end up giving up on the game
  • Options
    JuliaFosterJuliaFoster Registered Users 6 Posts
    I gave up the game because of that energy glitch. It's the 3rd time i gave up game. I was playing online on FB. Not going to play anymore.