Options

Deer Hunter 2014 Reset Me Back MANY Hours of Gameplay

chriscshunterchriscshunter Registered Users 5 Posts
Well I just had this happen to me. I have really started playing this heavily the last few days and this reset sent me so far back it would take me so many hours of grinding and energy waiting to get back, I simply cannot find the motivation to even start the game. I was in-game mid hunt when a message popped up with 2 buttons right as I was clicking the scope button. The left button cover the scope button, and before I could even read the message the button was clicked and the game restarted.

When I restarted it put me back in region 7 with region 7 rifle not even fully upgraded and $400,000. This is so far back it just makes me sick... many hours of game play back at this point I was saving for region 11 rifle. I grinded so many hours to get it, then I fully upgraded region 11 rifle with even more hours of grinding and waiting 30 minutes each upgrade. Made it up to region 12, and started grinding again for region 14 rifle ($1.6m). As of this morning, until an hour ago (October 29th, 1:00 PM EST) I was at region 12 with a fully upgrade region 11 rifle and ($1.5m)

Please tell me you can fix this, otherwise I simply cannot find the motivation to load the game up.

Comments

• Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

What device type are you playing on?
  • Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2... I have been playing this game on this phone now for over a year, and never had this happen.
  • Options
    Hi,

I just sent you a private message. Please check your inbox.

Thanks!
  • Options
    staplejj33staplejj33 Registered Users 3 Posts
    This happened to me as well. Was this issue resolved? Is there a reason the message is private?
  • Options
    Hi Staplejj33,

I had a few additional questions on what the issue was:

Please submit a help desk ticket to our customer support team by selecting 'Contact Us'
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/

Thanks!
  • Options
    Still waiting for a response on the issue. Here is the last email I got:

"(Customer Care) | October 30, 2014 | 17:48 -0400
    Hello,

Thanks for your message. We found 2 tickets for this issue submitted. the other ticket from within the app is the best way to get support, we will assign a rep to assist you and will be closing this ticket. there is no need to respond to this message. thank you."
  • Options
    Ok didn't realize that the ticket would be handled within the app itself. However they I was told I haven't been connected for a long time (however that could be possible with the fact that I update it frequently).

I was told to go into "sdcard0/Android/data/com.glu.android.gwallet" and delete "com.glu.android.gwallet", however I don't have a folder named that there. I found another folder "com.glu.android.deerhunter2" so I deleted that. When I start the game up now I have a error connecting to cloud service.
  • Options
    Any response to this please?